| To set the image as your desktop wallpaper:
1. Pick your favorite image
2. Click the resolution corresponding to the size of your screen*
3. Once the image opens, right click on it.
4. Choose Set as Wallpaper/background.
5. Your wallpaper will be set up automatically. Click the Back button to return to the gallery.
*If unsure about your current screen resolution, please follow these steps:
1. Minimize all windows.
2. Right click on the desktop.
3. Choose Properties. A dialog box will open.
4. Click on the Settings tab at the top.
5. Your numeric screen resolution (is
800 by 600 pixels) should appear in the left lower corner (XP) or the
right lower corner (98, Me, 2000).