A reunion is a time to come back to SDSU and celebrate with classmates. Reunions provide opportunities for reuniting with old classmates, exploring the new facilities on campus, and reconnecting with SDSU.
Step 1: Pick a Reunion Chair/Co-Chair.
Step 2: Pick a date. (You may want to send out a Save the Date Email.)
Step 3: Decide on what type of activities you would like to have at your reunion. (Depending on the type of activities planned, you may need to charge a registration fee.)
Step 4: When the reunion details are finalized, contact the Alumni Association. We can provide a list of alums to invite to the reunion along with sending out emails notifications, posting the reunion information on our website, and also on social media. (Hard copy letters can be sent out for a fee.)
Step 5: Fill out the Reunion Form Listed Below:
One of the best times to hold a reunion is in the fall. Here is an example of what a reunion may look like:
• Set-up a campus tour with a student ambassador on Friday afternoon.
• Host a social at a local restaurant or sports bar. Everyone can be on their own for food and drinks.
• In the morning tour the South Dakota AG Museum, the South Dakota Art Museum, or Climb the Campanile.
• Eat lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch visit the downtown area, tour McCrory Gardens, which is operated and maintained by the Plant Science Department, visit the SDSU Bookstore located in the Student Union, or get an ice cream cone at the SDSU Dairy Bar.
• Afterwards tailgate with other alums at the SDSU Alumni Tent.
• Take in the SDSU Football Game in the new Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium.
For additional information or questions please call the Alumni Association Office at (605) 697-5198.